Working at Heights Refresher Training Summary:
CPO Approved Working at Heights training is required for all workers who are required under Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects) to use any of the following methods of fall protection:
- A travel restraint system.
- A fall restricting system.
- A fall arrest system.
- A safety net.
- A work belt.
- A safety belt.
Working at Heights training is critical to educate workers on the risks and protective measures associated with fall hazards.
Who Would Benefit From This Course:
- Construction Workers (New hires or workers beginning to work at heights)
- Architects and Engineers
- Sub-Trades required to work at heights
- Individuals seeking employment in the construction sector
- High School Students involved in the Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) Program working to build credits towards their Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Hot Zone's CPO Approved Working at Heights Refresher Training course outcomes include:
- Description of the legal requirements, components, safe use of, limitations, and dangers of fall protection equipment
- Demonstration of how to inspect, safely use, and maintain the components of personal fall protection equipment
- Describing the purpose of anchorage points, their use, limitations and available types
- Identification of other types of work access equipment and platforms and corresponding fall protection equipment
- Review of the key aspects of fall rescue plans
|Training Interval||4 Hour Practical Working at Heights Refresher is required every 3 years.|
|Pre-Requisite||Completion of CPO Approved Working at Heights Training (8 Hour) or completion of CPO Approved Working at Heights Refresher Training (4 Hours)|
|Includes||Certificate of Completion|