Overhead Crane Training Summary:
Hot Zone's overhead crane training covers the fundamental principles and safe operating techniques for bridge, jib and gantry cranes. Every operator of an overhead crane must be trained to operate the crane, and move the desired load safety.
We provide crane operators with the needed theory training, coaching, practical skills evaluation and refresher training.
Hot Zone holds monthly public overhead crane training in Cambridge. Alternatively, we can provide training on-site for your team. Contact us today to find out more.
Who Would Benefit From This Course:
Supervisors, machine operators, maintenance team members, millwrights, materials handlers that will support crane operators
- Review of applicable legislation and standards
- Discussion on common hazards when operating overhead cranes
- Crane components and pre-shift inspections
- Safe operating procedures and hand signals
- Rigging and slinging techniques
- Capacity and load limits
- Site specific instruction on operation of overhead cranes (client-site)
- Theory test
Practical Evaluations: Initial practical evaluation per worker is $95. Subsequent practical evaluations on other lifting devices $50 each.
|Certificate of Completion and Wallet Card