NFPA Private Sector Employee Specialist Level C Training Course Summary:
Conforming to NFPA 472 Chapter 9, employees will be trained to Specialist Level C requirements to recognize, assess, protect individuals, and activate skilled personnel to respond to hazardous materials incidents.
Who Would Benefit From This Course:
- Emergency Response Team Members
- Production and Maintenance Employees
- Supervisors and Senior Management
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
- Security Staff
At the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Analyze incident to determine appropriate response measures based on incident action plan
- Provide information on hazardous materials used on-site
- Provide information on means of containment used on-site
- Identify information resources needed for first responder to address hazards
- Analyze and interpret properties and hazards related to hazardous materials involved in an incident
- Describe and identify safety devices used within their facility
Training will include table top activities to develop employees knowledge, skills, abilities and confidence to be able to effectively respond to hazardous materials incidents.
Prior to training, Hot Zone meets with each client to fully understand the scope of hazardous materials used on-site in order to individually tailor each NFPA 472 Specialist Level A training based on each organizations response plan.
Hot Zone can also assist your business to identify equipment and PPE requirements and support procurement.
|Training Interval||3 Years Recommended Refresher|
|Includes||Certificate of Completion|