NFPA 472 Private Sector Employee Specialist Level B Training Course Summary:
Conforming to NFPA 472 Chapter 9, employees will be trained to Specialist Level B requirements to function as a technical advisor for first responders with the ability to direct and support offensive and defensive operations in all hazard zones.
Who Would Benefit From This Course:
- Emergency Response Team Members
- Production and Maintenance Employees
- Supervisors and Senior Management
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
- Security Staff
At the end of this course learners will be able to:
- Follow site safety plan
- Provide an interpret information on hazardous materials
- Identify hazards of products on-site
- Assist in the development and implementation of a incident action plan
- Perform response options
- Select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) based on the specific incident
- Select decontamination method(s)
- Support the continuous evaluation of strategic response action and adjustments where required
Training will include table top and practical scenarios to develop employees knowledge, skills, abilities and confidence to be able to effectively respond to hazardous materials incidents.
Prior to training, Hot Zone meets with each client to fully understand the scope of hazardous materials used on-site in order to individually tailor each NFPA 472 Specialist Level A training based on each organizations response plan.
Hot Zone can also assist your business to identify equipment and PPE requirements and support procurement.
|Training Interval||3 Years Recommended Refresher|
|Includes||Certificate of Completion|