Confined Space Rescue Training Course Summary
When staff perform Hot Work, including welding, torching roofs, open flame cutting and brazing, a hot work permit and mandatory safety / engineering controls must be implemented.
Who Would Benefit From This Course:
- Health and Safety Managers
- Any Workers Supporting Confined Space Entries Where Hot Work Will Occur
- Millwrights, Maintenance Staff and Electricians
- Pipe Fitters
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
- Health and Safety Representatives
- External Contractors Required to Enter Confined Spaces
- Operating procedures
- Hazard characteristics associated with Hot Work
- Flammable vapours and Hot Work safety
- The Hot Work Permit – what is it and how would I fill this out?
- Hot work and Confined Space entry – the air monitor is critical!
- What is Hot Work and how can it be generated?
- Air monitoring the area
|Training Interval||3 Years Recommended Refresher|
|Includes||Certificate of Completion|